Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pondering....

As I get older, I find I understand things less and less. No matter how I get a handle on things, they always end up slipping out of my grasp. Sometimes I sit in the park for hours watching people, wondering what their lives are all about. Wondering if they too are as unsure about life as I am. Its amazing to think, in just my little corner of the world, the people I see everyday, they have their own lives. For the most part, nothing i do throughout my day involves them at all. Yet we do things that change someones live even for the slightest... such as a smile, a hello, holding a door for a stranger, so many things we do slightly make up others lives, and yet, the world really is so huge. So many people all doing their own thing. How many people would even notice me not in the world? When I think of it that way, its pretty scary. I dont like the answer.  But such is life. Some say life sucks then you die, others think of a wonderful afterlife. Me? I just try not to think....  Welcome to my little spot on the world. Can I get you anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment